Aircon is an important part of our daily lives. It helps us to stay cool and comfortable in the hot weather. However, we need to have it serviced regularly so that it will continue to work properly. If not, there are many problems that can arise such as leakages, low air flow or even worse – no cooling at all!
Aircon servicing should be done depending on the Aircon system.
When is Aircon Serviced?
- Aircon units with a capacity of 20,000 BTUs or less can be serviced after every 6 months. It is recommended to have it checked at least once every 12 months. Adjustments like leakages and air flow can be checked as part of Aircon servicing.
- Air con units with a capacity of 20,000 BTUs to 39,999 BTUs can be serviced once every 12 months for the first year and after that it can be serviced twice a year.
Aircon Servicing Singapore at Airmaxx Aircon Servicing Singapore
It is wise to have Aircon servicing done regularly to ensure that you will have a long lasting Air Con system. Airmaxx Aircon Servicing Singapore is the leading Air Condenser repair company in Singapore. We are dedicated to giving you excellent Air Conditioner repairs services and Air condition servicing services. Our team of Air conditioning specialists can help your Air Con system work better for longer.
Aircon servicing helps us to maintain Air Conditioning Units. Air con servicing at Aircon Expert includes:
- Air replacement / Air Changes per hour (ACH) check
- Leakage Repair / Air leakage test
- Air flow check / Airflow test
- Air filter replacement
Air Conditioning Maintenance Tips (Source: Airmaxx Aircon Servicing Singapore)
· Air con should be turned off when not in use – just like lights and fans. It is best to turn it off at the wall switches. This will help to reduce energy consumption as well as wear and tear. Air conditioners use more electricity when they are started and allowed to run without use for several hours. Air con has a thermostat that will allow automatically control temperature according to the outside weather, so it is not necessary to turn off Aircon if you plan to be away only for short periods of time (less than 4 hours) in the day, or if the Aircon is in a room that is not used much.
· Air con should be kept clean and dust free for best performance. Air filters should be replaced regularly to avoid Aircon breakdowns. Use of an Air conditioner with clean filter guarantees an Air conditioner that functions at optimum performance levels with maximum energy efficiency
We know how hard it is for you to find a reliable aircon servicing company in Singapore that has years of experience and expertise in handling all kinds of air conditioning systems out there.
At Airmaxx Aircon Servicing Singapore, we understand what you’re going through and help you take care of your home comfort needs with quality service from experienced technicians at competitive prices. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to providing high-quality services which exceed customer expectations. We offer both general maintenance and repair services for residential properties as well as commercial buildings including restaurants, hotels etc.
You can understand more here: Aircon Servicing Singapore